1. On GDP growth and economic restructuring
- Growth (GDP) was estimated to increase 10.2% (compared with the Provincial Council Resolution of 10% adjusted) of which the value of industrial production - construction estimates by 14.6% (only values Industrial production was estimated to increase 10.02%), the production value of agriculture, forestry and fisheries was estimated to increase 2.3%, estimated value of services increased 21.3%.
- GDP per capita reached about $ 1,330. State budget revenues in the province reached 6,276 billion, up 24% compared with 2008.
- Economy continues to shift in the structure of services - 43.32% tourism, industry and construction 41.71%, agricultural-forestry-fisheries 14.97%.
2. On the development of key sectors
a) Manufacturing industries – construction
- The value of industrial production - construction is estimated at 19,313 billion, up 14.6% over 2008. Industrial production value is estimated at 14,095 billion, increasing 10.02%, in which the central industrial 580 billion, up 3.55%, industry and local government was estimated at 3450 billion, up 19.58 %, non-state industry is estimated at 6565 billion, up 4.15%, industry with foreign capital investment estimated to be 3500 billion, up 14.2%.
- Enterprises of all economic production value increase over the previous year: Sao Nest Company, Khanh Vietnamese corporations, joint-stock companies exporting processed agricultural products, mineral water company shares rise from 14.2 to 50%. Some products are mainly produced increased significantly compared to 2008 as 755 million packs of cigarettes by 19.2%, frozen seafood rose 7.27% 60 thousand tons, 22.4 million liters of fish sauce to increase 29 , 6%, other 15 500 thousand liters of beer rose 30.83%, 37,400 thousand liters of mineral water increased 18.63%, drug pipes pipe up 36.69% of 3.2 million, 71 thousand tons of cement increased by 2, 3 times ...
b) Agriculture, forestry, fisheries
- Agricultural production continues to grow, due to the irrigation system sufficient water volume, combined with rainy weather often in the earlier years, has created favorable conditions for developing crops, area rather cultivated, crops and crop yields. The value of agricultural production, forestry and fisheries is estimated at 2663 billion, up 2.26%, in which the value of agricultural production 1334.6 billion, up 10.93%, the value of aquaculture production 1289, 2 billion, down 4.81% ..
- Forestry: completing the plan at two targets mining and tending 15.145m3 phase 1: 2204 ha. On completion of reforestation plan to plant only 201 ha of protection forest, production forest 553ha/884ha estimated to reach 62.5% of the plan, its causes have not been reached due to low planting by not encouraging plantation, the registration of plans for production forests of the district high, not close to reality, in addition, some localities have not done well the direction and execution, from project planning, organization registration until carried out. Afforestation distributed among the population estimated to be 291 hectares more than 2 times increase over the previous year.
- The output of fisheries and aquaculture in 2009 is projected to reach over 93,000 tons, of which an output of 72,301 tons of aquatic products reached (beyond 3.3% of plan); aquaculture decreased from the previous year shrimp harvest decreased by 32.2%, harvesting fish and other aquatic products decreased 45.5%, 2700 kg bird nests mining up 12.5% from the previous year by applying scientific and technical progress swifts nesting birds to put in many new caves and bird breeding in the house.
- Implement policies to support farmers with Decision 289/2008/QD-TTg dated 18/3/2008 of the Prime Minister "on the issuance of a number of policies to support ethnic minority households policy, poor, poor households and fishermen, "has spent money to support 198.7 billion for 9453 owners.
c) On trade, services, import and export
- The service sector development and continued high growth. Service production value was estimated to increase 21.3% over 2008 (which works for 37% export tax). Transport services, telecommunications growth, financial services, banking insurance continues to grow, to meet economic development and people's lives. The local agencies and businesses to respond positively to the guidelines of the provincial Party Committee and Politburo "The priority for Vietnam Vietnam," with many practical activities. Total turnover of sales of goods and consumer services agreement is estimated at 41,500 billion, up 18.12% with total retail sales of goods and services is estimated at 23,000 billion, up 17.3% over year 2008.
- Total export turnover in the province in 2009 was estimated at 546 million (equal to 96% of plan), down 3.4% compared with 2008, of which exports from local businesses was estimated at estimated at 535 million, down 3.3%. Some export commodities and reduce problems such as cashew nuts, ship repair and aquatic products.
- Total imports in the province estimated 293 million (over 4.6% of plan), up 12.7% compared with 2008.
- Tourism activities are positive signs of recovery in the last months of 2009 estimated tourism revenue reached 1567 billion VND (over 0.4% of plan), up 15.8% compared to 2008 with 1.585 million visitors stay (with 90% of plan), down 0.55% over 2008, of which 278 thousand tourists (with 77% of plan), down 13.4% over 2008. Date of stay is estimated at 3423 thousand days, up 4.7% over 2008, of which international tourists reached on 670 thousand a day, down 20% over 2008.
d) Investment – Construction
- Total investment estimated 11,515 social billion, up 35.8% compared with 2008, of which the state capital estimated at 3915 billion, up 18.9%, direct investment abroad estimated at 550 billion, up 15.2% compared with 2008.
- In 2009, the situation is attracting domestic and foreign investors have prospered. Many projects, important projects in the sectors: transport, irrigation, education, the national target program has been constructed. In the last months of 2009, a number of important works continue to be constructed, such as apartment buildings for low-income people (total 70 billion), Dragon Beach Resort (30.24 ha; capital invest 490 billion), roads Dien Khanh - Khanh Vinh (34 km, invested 550 billion), an international transshipment port in Van Phong (6,000 billion).
- There are about 70 projects with foreign investment (FDI) has been granted certificates of investment (investment license) and is active in the province, with total registered capital of U.S. $ 1250 million. In 2009 investment certificates to 05 projects with an investment of 48.5 million new subscribers; adjusted capital for 06 projects (05 projects increased capital: 27.5 million, 01-reduction projects Capital: 0.85 million); revoke the certificate of 01 investment projects (15.8 million U.S. dollars registered capital). For domestic investors, 2009 has granted investment certificates to 29 projects with total registered capital of 9,110 billion VND.
- Investment in capital construction focus billion by 1471 is estimated at 76.8% of the plan, up 10.6% compared with 2008). Disbursement of construction works in 2009 is estimated at 62% (in 2008 was 44%, 40% in 2007). However, the disbursement rate of the province is low compared with the general situation of the country and not meet the requirements set out in the time needed to stimulate investment.
- So far the province has around 5,200 businesses are operating with total registered capital of 33,500 billion VND, of which there are about 5100 small and medium enterprises. In 2009 alone agreements granting business registration certificates to about 1,100 enterprises, with total registered capital of around 4,000 billion dong ..
e) Revenue expenditure
- Budget revenue in the province in 2009 is estimated at 6276 billion, over 24% compared with the central estimate, exceed estimates by 17% local and 24% compared with 2008, of which export revenues estimated reached 2165 billion, over 44% of local estimates, up 59% over the same period and domestic revenue is estimated at 4111 billion (including off-budget revenues), exceeding 4% from local estimates, up 9% over the same period in which growth comes primarily from local state enterprises and enterprises with 21% foreign investment capital of 26%. Because the tax exemption policy of the Government to deal with the economic downturn should collect foreign-owned businesses fell 11% over the same period.
- More local state budget estimated 3970 billion (including funds transfer from the switch in 2008), in which both investment and development expenditure is estimated at 1965 billion, with 91% estimate, up 80% over year 2008, recurrent expenditure is estimated at 2,002 billion, exceeding estimates by 24%. Recurrent expenditure exceeded the provincial budget mainly due to the implementation of social welfare policy by the decision of the Prime Minister and the Resolution of the Provincial Council.
- Implement mechanisms to support interest rates and loan guarantee under Decision 131, 443, 497, 579 to the Prime Minister on 26.11.2009, the total outstanding loans to interest rate support of the Sub- Commercial Bank is 5193.7 billion, accounting for 32.5% of total outstanding loans, of which 14,290 borrowers interest rate support under 131/QD-TTg Decision of the Prime Minister of total loans 4200 billion.
g) Culture – Social
- In 2009 the province has focused on construction and equipment of facilities for all sectors of social sectors like education, health, vocational training.
- On education: school year 2008-2009, the percentage of students completing primary school 98.84%, graduated high school 98.28%, but the graduation rate of high school lower secondary Review the previous year to reach 81.67%, 11 candidates who obtain the mass execution of the scientific universities. To universalize primary education and literacy are maintained at 137/137 communes, wards and towns. Universal lower secondary education is maintained at 8 / 8 districts, towns, cities, universal primary education was the right age to be recognized in 5 / 8 districts, towns and cities (111 / 137 communes, wards and towns). To universalize secondary education has been widely deployed in the province and has been active cooperation of unions, social forces, but due to difficult subjects as young students and also is the labor of the family is not eager to learn so many universal education classes fail to maintain class size and on the other standards on the percentage of people between the ages of high school compared to the actual job may be difficult to reach, so far no communes, wards and towns which are recognized as universal secondary education.
School network in the area suitable for the development of the infrastructure development of residential areas in the province to create favorable conditions for people in school children from plain to mountainous. In the network have enough types of school in the national education system includes kindergartens, nursery schools, preschools, elementary middle school, high school, high school many levels and types of secondary Center for continuing education, and general technical center career, ... school facilities have been increasingly focused on the direction of modernization, synchronization, landscape pedagogical schools have been increasingly improved good, stable quality of education and progress.
- Health: The health care personnel have a positive change, improving the quality of initial medical treatment at hospitals in the province and to overcome overcrowding, gaining 6.4 percentage doctor / ten thousand people, 75% of clinics have doctors. Conventional medical treatment in 2009 for 3855.8 thousand people, up 1% over the previous year. Health sector has actively implemented the prevention of infectious outbreaks, especially dengue fever, cholera, not to spread disease, long the province. The rate of malnourished children under 5 dropped to 15.5%. Health systems strengthening and further development, estimated number of beds reached 21 giuong/1van population rate of HIV care, management and consulting to reach 89%.
- Culture and sport: Organizing Successful Sea Festival in 2009 to more extensive work is widely regarded high celebrated the 20th anniversary of the date of the re-establishment of Khanh Hoa. In 2009, the sports activities in turn are held simultaneously and efficiently. Social work and sports activities of the campaign, carried out in various ways such as sponsoring organization award, sponsored teams compete ... have contributed to the provincial sports, national-scale resolution better, more quality.
Sporting achievements of the province continue to develop, in cooperation missions organizations and sports 42 sports participating in the national table tennis, volleyball, athletics, tennis, martial arts meet was 211 medals of all kinds (62 gold, 70 silver, 79 copper); reached 28 grandmasters, 27-level athletes I. Sports movement continues strengthening, development of the province now has 240,000 people and 52,500 households regularly practice sports. Congress organized sports sixth province in 2009 with 10 competing content, organizing and participating in competitions explain the movement of the 12 provinces and 18 national award and 03 international prizes, gaining 48 medals types (13 gold, 13 silver, 22 copper), 03 grandmasters, 15 athletes for one.
- Manpower and employment: Estimated in 2009 to create 25,000 new jobs were labor, equal to 100% of the plan which exports about 200 workers, bringing the total number of workers employed in the year to about 541,900 labor. Proportion of trained workers is estimated to reach 33.4% by the target of the plan.
The average 1170 estimated population of thousands of people, the rate of natural population growth estimated 1.04%. Estimated birth rate decreased by 0.3% o. Percentage of poor households according to new national down to 2.38%, the poverty rate in the province's standards dropped 16.18%.
h) The administrative reform, government building
Provincial People's Committee has issued most of the decisions on functions, tasks and organizational structure of departments; Decision issued guidance for the functions of departments at district level professional.
Implement administrative reform plan in 2009, its activities and direct the implementation of the project to simplify administrative procedures in the fields of State management (project 30). Promulgated regulations to implement mechanisms for OSS administrative procedure, corrective discipline, administrative and disciplinary responsibility of officials and public servants on duty and in handling affairs of the organization and citizens and conducting mechanism of a modern door in three localities: Nha Trang, Ninh Hoa, Cam Ranh.
Directing the statistics and public administrative procedures to prepare for the review and reduction of administrative procedures as directed by the Government.
To recruit 294 employees administrative classes fostering state management specialist class, the pre-service training.
Open for 213 cadres and civil servants to be retired under Decision 132/2007/QD-TTg of the Prime Minister.
i) Inspection and settle complaints and denunciations against corruption
In 2009, the province has conducted 46 tests for 168 units; to 3092 turns to citizen complaints and denunciations, proposals reflect; number of complaints and denunciations which fall under the jurisdiction of administrative agencies at all levels in 2009 was 3174 cases (727 complaints, 184 accused, 458 disputes, proposed 1805); number of cases in 2008 moved to the 236 cases, were considered resolved 3.118vu/3.410 Universe , reaching 91.43%.
The result of settling complaints and denunciations by citizens in 2009, has proposed restoring the rights of citizens of the same amount of 66,438,900; 9.132m2 of land kinds; adjust the compensation plan support for 37 cases of withdrawal to the State budget of 92,914,206; cancel 09 the certificate of land use rights for the wrong and to suggest administrative sanctions: 28 cases.
m) National defense and security
The armed forces of the provinces to ensure national security, social order and safety during the holidays, New Year, took place during large events in the province, completed the Military Affairs in 2009, open training courses for 100 reserve officers, trained in the curriculum training for administrators and teachers knowledge of defense and security for dignitaries, monks and officials the other religions fulfill the criteria of national defense knowledge to the subjects. Rate of mobilization of the militia beyond the assigned targets. Have master plans for coastal areas in the island, the national defense combined with economic development - society for the period 2010-2020 in the province to the Ministry of Defence and the Prime Minister for approval.
The situation of political security, social order and safety in the province were maintained, the criminal offense occurred 617 cases, down 60 cases compared with 2008. Overall, criminal activity under control, which reduced third murder case, theft fell by 80 cases, 5 cases reduce fraud case. Currently, the province had 574 addicts, 47 people increased from 2008 in which young people accounted for over 90%, with 64 / 140 communes, wards and towns have drug addicts, most concentrated in the city Nha Trang.
Traffic accident reduction criteria than the three previous years. 159 cases occurred in 2009 (down 14 cases), traffic accidents killed 180 people (down 2) and injured 29 people died 21 people.