1) Order of execution:
a) For organizations and citizens having requirement:
- Step 1: Preparing document in accordance with the law
- Step 2:
* Option 1: Filing at "One-Stop Shop" (OSS) of Khanh Hoa Department of Transport (04 Phan Chu Trinh, Nha Trang), from Monday to Saturday morning weekly during working hours, except public holidays and holidays as prescribed.
* Option 2: Filing through the Internet at the website of Khanh Hoa Department of Transport http://sgtvt.khanhhoa.gov.vn and selecting "Receiving, solving administrative procedures under OSS mechanism", or accessing directly to the website http://tthc.sgtvt.khanhhoa.gov.vn and making electronic submission (file with document, papers, forms, declaration by paper as prescribed, the number of dossiers to be submitted according to assigned procedure), Printing attached dossier receipt.
- Step 3: Getting results at the "OSS" department (at 04 Phan Chu Trinh, Nha Trang), from Monday to Saturday morning weekly during working hours. If filing through the Internet, the original document must be brought to compare with the electronic file submitted
b) For administrative agencies:
- For direct submitting, if the dossiers are complete, dossier receipts shall be issued and the results shall be returned within the prescribed time limit; If being incomplete according to regulations, the dossiers shall be returned and the organizations or individuals shall be guided to complete their dossiers.
- For filing by post, if dossiers are incomplete as assigned, within 2 (two) working days from the date of receiving the dossiers, except public holidays and holidays as prescribed, written notices shall be sent to organizations and individuals for supplement and completion of their dossiers.
- For filing via the Internet, checking dossiers and sending dossier Receipts cum appointment to accounts of the organizations or individuals if the dossiers are fully filled as prescribed or sending a notice request for them to supplement if incomplete dossiers. To the date of returning results, comparing the original dossiers with the submitted electronic ones, if identical, accurate, complete and valid; the results shall be handed over and the fee shall be collected as prescribed
2) Proceeding: Through standard post, via administrative office or through the Internet.
3) Composition and numbers of dossiers
* Dossier composition:
a) Document to be submitted for archival at registry agency of waterway transport means:
- Application for re-registration of inland waterway means as standard forms
- Deregistration certificate of the previous registry agency of waterway transport means (original) for sea-going vessels
- 02 photos sized 10 x 15 cm of the entire starboard of waterway means in the floating state.
- Payment receipt of registry fee (original), for cases of transferring ownership and the waterway means subjecting to registry fee payment.
- Declaration of safety condition of inland waterway means according to regulations, for which not subject to registry
b) Original documents presented for inspection
- Valid certificates of technical safety and environmental protection of waterway means which subject to registry.
- Purchase contract of waterway means or other papers proving that the waterway means is donated, presented or inherited under the provisions of law for waterway means subjecting to registry.
- Document proving their eligibility to operate and having their offices in Vietnam, for foreign organizations; or papers evidencing their residence in Vietnam, for foreign individuals.
- A financial leasing contract, for cases that financial leasing organization requests the registration for waterway means at the place where the lessee permanently or temporarily resides
* Number of dossier: 01 (set)
4) Processing time:
At least 3 working days excluding public holidays and holidays as prescribed since the date of receiving complete and valid dossiers as stipulated.
5) Subjects to be performed: Organizations and Individuals
6) Implementing agencies: Khanh Hoa Department of Transport
7) Results of implementation: registration certificate of inland waterway transport means.
8) Fee: 70,000 VND / certificate
9) Name of form and declaration form
- The application for registration of inland waterway means as specified at Form 2-Appendix I attached to Circular No. 75/2014 / TT-BGTVT on December 19, 2014 of the Minister of Transport promulgating regulations on registration of inland waterway transport means
- Declaration of safety condition of inland waterway means which must be registered but not subject to registry under the Regulations at Form 3 - Appendix I attached to Circular No. 75/2014 / TT-BGTVT on December 19, 2014 of the Minister of Transport promulgating regulations on registration of inland waterway transport means.
10) Requirements and conditions:
- Means owners are organizations or individuals that have offices or permanent residence or temporary residence registration in the province.
11) Primary legal basis:
- Circular No. 75/2014 / TT-BGTVT on December 19, 2014 of the Minister of Transport promulgating regulations on registration of inland waterway transport means.
- The Circular No. 47/2005 /TT-BTC dated on June 8, 2005 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the regime of collection, payment and use management of state- management charges and fees on ensuring order and safety of inland waterway traffic amended and supplemented in Circular No. 33/2011 / TT-BTC dated on 14 March 2011 by the Minister of Finance.
Form No. 5; Form No. 36-3