Application for permission to organize international conferences and seminars under the authority of Khanh Hoa provincial People's Committee
a) Execution order:
* For organizations, citizen: [H1]
- The organization prepares all regular documents as required.
- Organization hands in the document at correspondence bureau [H2] Department of Foreign Affairs (address: 42 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Nha Trang), from Monday to Friday in the working hours.
- Administration and Personnel Department of Khanh Hoa provincial People's Committee Office sends the results to the organization through post. [H3]
* For administration office: [H4]
- Correspondence bureau of Department of Foreign Affairs receives the dossier and transfer to the Department’s leader [H5]
- The Department's leader considers to moving the Foreign Affairs Information and International Cooperation Department.
- The Foreign Affairs Information and International Cooperation Department shall assess the dossier and submit to the Department's leader to sign the official dispatch requesting the provincial People's Committee to permit the organization of an international conference attach the draft of the provincial People's Committee. [H6]
- The officers of Department of Foreign Affairs issues the official dispatch of the Department together with the application file for organizing the conference, draft document of the provincial People's Committee sending to provincial People's Committee Office.
- Provincial People's Committee Office hands in the official dispatch of the Department of Foreign Affairs with the dossier as prescribed by the provincial People's Committee Office and send the result to the concerned organization and management units by post.
b) How to do it: Sending directly to the Office of Department or through the postal system.
c) Components, quantity of dossiers:
- The dossier consists:
+ An official dispatch of the unit proposing the organization of the conference or seminar. The contents of official dispatch need to state:
+ The purpose of the conference, workshop;
+ Contents of the conference or seminar; [H7]
+ Time and place of organization, place of visit, survey (if any);
+ Participants: Vietnamese agencies, foreign agencies, donor agencies (if any);
+ Participants: Number and composition of participants, including Vietnamese and foreign delegates;
+ Opinion of concerned agencies (if any).
- List of foreigners participating in the workshop.
- Copy of foreigner [H8] passport
- Business registration certificate for organization is an enterprise [H9]
* Quantity of dossier: 1 set
d) Processing time: Maximum 15 days from the date to receive valid dossier.
đ) Objects of implementing administrative procedures: Organizations
e) Agencies implementing administrative procedures:
- Competent authority: Khanh Hoa provincial People's Committee.
- Agencies or authorized person to be granted authority or arranged on to implement (if any): No. [H10]
- The agency directly implementing administrative procedures: Khanh Hoa Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Coordinating agency if any: No. [H11]
g) The result of implementing administrative procedures: [H12]
h) Fee (if any): None
i) Name of application: None
k) Requirements, conditions for implementing administrative procedures (if any): None
l) Legal basis of administrative procedures
- Decision No 122/2001/QD-TTg dated August 21st 2001 of the Prime Minister on the organization and management of international conferences and seminars in Vietnam. [H13]
- Official Letter No. 45/UBND dated January 6th 2009 on assigning the Department of Foreign Affairs to assist the provincial People's Committee in managing the organization of international conferences and seminars in the locality [H14]
[H2] Hand in dossier as requested at Correspondence bureau.
[H5] Examine the dossier and propose to additional if the dossier is incomplete.
[H6] Or the reply is not eligible to allow the conference or seminar.
[H11]Related units and agencies.
[H14] Decision No.76/2010/QĐ-TTg dated November 30th 2010 of the Prime Minister on the organization and management of conferences and seminars in Vietnam.